Mike Russell, RVT, affords those with sick pets an option for assisted care for the animal in the comfort of their own home.
A $15 – $25 surcharge will be applied for all major holidays.
Pet Sitting Services
(Daily visits include feeding, change water, walking, mail and paper retrieval, and light plant watering.)
- Canine Visit – $36 ($12 for each additional dog) Medical cases might cost more. A free consultation is required.
- Feline Visit – $30 ($8 for second cat, additional discount available for more than 2 cats) Medical cases might cost more. A free consultation is required.
- Exotic Visit – $25-$30 (Call for quote if multiple exotics)
- Canine Walk – $30 ($12 for each additional dog) 20 minute walk.
- Medication Administration – Oral administration – e.g., pills, liquid antibiotics, etc… (discount possible if needed on regular basis)
- Injections – Subcutaneous (under the skin), Intramuscular (in the muscle).
- Subcutaneous Fluid Administration – $48, lactated ringers injected under the skin. This is the bag of fluids that your veterinarian would send home with you. (discount possible if needed on regular basis)
- Insulin Administration – $12 (in addition to visit)
- Consultation – $48
- Therapeutic Ear Cleaning – Starting at $30, a medicated ear flush to wash out ear debris and exudates.
- Anal Gland Expression – $38, a manual expression of the anal glands often needed to relieve itching and scooting on the floor.
- All services and medications rendered as prescribed by your veterinarian.
*A $15 – $25 surcharge will be applied for all major holidays.
- Licensed as a veterinary technician under the California Veterinary Medical Board
- Top of my class at Professional Veterinary Assistant School
- Over a decade of clinical experience
- Insured and Bonded through Business Insurers Of The Carolinas
- National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America member
- Voted Gold winner in SC Times “Best of 2009”
- Voted Gold winner in SC Times “Best of 2010”
- Voted Silver winner in SC Times “Best of 2016”
- Voted Silver winner in SC Times “Best of 2017”
- Licensed with the city of San Clemente